Proposed Pedestrian and Cycle Improvements on Abbey Road Junction With Belsize R
Please sign in to vote.
Camden is consulting on some proposed improvements for walking and cycling through the junction of Abbey Road and Belsize Road
- New diagonal pedestrian crossing points .
- Advanced stop lines (ASL) for cyclists to be increased to 5m -
- Existing refuge islands to be removed from the junction .
- All guard railing around the junction to be removed. Bus cage on Abbey Road to be shortened and relocated 4m closer to the junction.
- Footways to be widening around the junction .
- 5 Seconds early release for cyclists on both Abbey Road approaches to the junction.